Important information / closure of the VFS Global call-center of the Swiss Embassy in Kyiv on 11 December 2013
VFS Global regrets to inform you that the Embassy of Switzerland changes its outsourcing service partner as of 12.December 2013.
Please take the following transition dates and information into consideration:
06 December 2013: last day for payment at the bank of the service fee of the present call-center VFS.
11 December 2013: last day for appointment making with the call-center VFS.
10/11 December 2013: no appointment making possible for visa applicants that did not pay their VFS service fee on or before 06 December 2013.
12 December 2013: opening of the call-center of the new service provider for appointments making for ALL visa types. Please refer to website of the visa section of the Embassy of Switzerland
http://www.eda.admin.ch/eda/en/home/reps/eur/vukr/ref_visinf/visukr.html for more information (coordinates of the new service provider, etc.)
VFS Global would like to thanks all its customers who used its services for visa appointments at the Swiss visa section since 21 February 2008.
The Embassy of Switzerland in Ukraine accepts visa applications from:
- Applicants residing in Ukraine (all categories of visas)
- Republic of Moldova (new / valid from May 25th, 2010)
- Visa applications from persons residing in Moldova and needing either a long-term visa (stays of more than 3 months) or a visa subject to authorization (national visas, type D, for work or family reunion, for example)
- Please note: applicants residing in Moldova and needing a short-term visa (stays less than 3 months) for Switzerland must apply for their visas at the Common Application Center (CAC) of the Republic of Hungary in Chisinau www.cac.md
- Exceptions: if the CAC is not in a position to deal with the application (for example because of insufficient financial guarantees for the intended stay) or if a visa has been refused at the CAC and the applicant wishes to make an appeal, a new visa application can be made at the Embassy of Switzerland in Kyiv.
The embassy does not issue collective visa. Every applicant will receive a visa in his passport.
to Schedule an appointment for citizens with residence in Ukraine
Procedure to Schedule an appointment for citizens with residence in Moldova (Type D, see categories above)
The Embassy of Switzerland in Ukraine is located at 12, Kozyatynska Street, PO
Box 114, 01015 Kyiv, Ukraine
Tel: (+38) 0 44 590 44 85 (Monday - Thursday from 15:00 to 16:30)
The visa section is open to public:
Monday through Thursday - 08:30 -12:00, for document submission
Monday through Thursday - 14:00-14:30; Friday: 11:00-11:30, for passport return
The visa fee must be paid in cash.
Please check the embassy's website for further information on visa fees.
You must pay the fee while submitting your documents. If the visa is denied or
you decide to withdraw the application, a non-refundable processing fee will be
deducted from your payment.
Processing time of the applications is 6 working days.
The fee will be reviewed according to the exchange rate.
The information leaflet for professional dancers is available at the embassy in
Ukrainian and Russian languages.
Schedule an appointment:
To schedule an appointment, click on the following link Schedule
Call at (+38) 0 44 5949622 from 8:00 to 18:00 Monday through Friday.
Effective 01st of July 2010 the Contact Center Service charge is 50 hryvnas (Inclusive of VAT) per applicant. This charge is independent from the Visa Fees (which are supposed to be paid directly at the Embassy).